Contact Us About Our Disability Services
Whether you are looking for in-home supportive services, adult day care, or any other disability services, The Arc of Burlington can help. Contact us today!
- GPS Coordinates:
- Latitude 40º 0′ 59.15″ N Longitude 74º 57′ 44.13″ W
- From Route 130 South – Camden/Pennsauken Area:
- Take Route 130 North to City of Burlington. At intersection of High Street / Route 541 make a left. Continue to fifth light (East Union Street; Wheatley Pharmacy on corner) and make a right. Go three blocks to St. Mary Street (church on corner) and make another right. Go to traffic light and make a right onto Broad Street. 115 East Broad Street on right hand side just beyond next traffic light.
- From Route 130 North – Florence Area:
- Take Route 130 South to City of Burlington. At intersection of High Street / Route 541 make a right turn. Go to fourth traffic light, make a right onto East Union and follow above directions.
- From Interstate 295 (North & South):
- Get off at exit 47B and follow Route 541 North toward City of Burlington / Route 130. After crossing over Route 130, go to fifth traffic light and make a right onto East Union Street. Follow above directions.
- From the NJ Turnpike:
- Take exit #5 (Mt. Holly/Burlington). After the toll, stay in the left hand land and at the first light, turn left onto Route 541 (to Burlington). Follow Route 541 to Route 130. After crossing over Route 130, follow above directions.