Your membership in The Arc of Burlington County means a great deal:
- You belong to a strong advocacy group that provides its local membership with regular information and resources for children and adults with special needs, as well as support meetings, many with guest speakers who address a range of current problems and concerns facing people with developmental disabilities.
- You receive monthly notification of our many recreational activities available for people with developmental disabilities.
- You are entitled to the use of the agency swimming pool during the summer months.
- You receive notification of upcoming meetings throughout the state dealing with issues vital to the needs of people with developmental disabilities.
- You automatically become a joint member of The Arc of The United States, a national affiliation of Arcs that help people with developmental disabilities.
To become a member of our organization that helps people, please complete the form below and then click the “Submit” button when finished. You can pay by credit card using the “Donation” button at the top of the page, or you can mail your tax-deductible donation in the amount of $35.00 for a General Membership to:
The Arc of Burlington County
115 E. Broad Street
Burlington, NJ 08016