Arc of Burlington County
We are a not-for-profit organization committed to helping improve the quality of life for children and adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities, as well as their families. Founded in 1956, we are affiliates of The Arc of the United States and The Arc of New Jersey.
- Court throws out ‘mental retardation
- Bill to study affect of move from Developmental Center to Group Homes
- NJ expands program for children with mental health issues
- New Burlington County Emergency Notification System
- Q&A – Special Ed Ombudsman
In The News