The Arc of Burlington County
We are a not-for-profit organization committed to helping improve the quality of life for children and adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities, as well as their families. We are proud to provide a variety of services throughout Burlington County, including adult vocational day programs, community-based supports programs, recreation events, residential services, etc. Founded in 1956, we are affiliates of The Arc of the United States and The Arc of New Jersey.
- “It wasn’t in his job description”
- The Smithsonian sets the standard for jobs
- Shortage of DSPs is a problem NJ can solve by paying a living wage
- Autism makes dental care difficult and expensive
- Philadelphia Eagles open sensory room for fans with autism
In The News