Burlington’s Source For Disability Services
We are a not-for-profit organization committed to helping improve the quality of life for children and adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities, as well as their families. We are proud to provide a variety of disability services in Burlington, including adult day care, in home supportive services, day care for special needs children and so much more. Founded in 1956, we are affiliates of The Arc of the United States and The Arc of New Jersey.
- NJ Caregivers Earn Less Than Walmart Employees — And That’s Wrong!
- Lawmakers looking to find more dollars for direct caregivers
- Why it’s getting harder to find handicap parking in NJ
- NJ to pay $1.4mm to family of disabled woman
- Sesame Place “autism-certified”
In The News