The Arc of Burlington County
We are a not-for-profit organization committed to helping improve the quality of life for children and adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities, as well as their families. We are proud to provide a variety of services throughout Burlington County, including adult vocational day programs, community-based supports programs, recreation events, residential services, etc. Founded in 1956, we are affiliates of The Arc of the United States and The Arc of New Jersey.
- Maybe we’re appealing to the wrong person for help
- The Arc and other service agencies seek higher wages for direct care staff
- Autism makes dental care difficult and expensive
- NJ Ombudsman says DD system in “considerable disrepair”
- When the biggest bully is an adult
In The News