The Arc of Burlington County
We are a not-for-profit organization committed to helping improve the quality of life for children and adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities, as well as their families. We are proud to provide a variety of services throughout Burlington County, including adult vocational day programs, community-based supports programs, recreation events, residential services, etc. Founded in 1956, we are affiliates of The Arc of the United States and The Arc of New Jersey.
- My Daughter Expects to Hold a Job Someday, But Will She be Paid Fairly?
- NJ Transit Agrees to Improve Access Link After Second Settlement with US Attorney
- What different-looking people would like you to know before you stare
- ‘Until it affects you’: Wheelchair users still battle to make NJ more accessible
- Shortage of DSPs is a problem NJ can solve by paying a living wage
In The News